By using Clinikle ('the site'), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here, along with any other notices or guides that appear on the site. Your access and use of the site is conditional upon, and indicates, your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All disputes arising from any use of this site are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. By using the site you agree to exclusively submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Clinikle is a public platform for people to post information regarding businesses that are available for sale, lease, investment, or other similar transactions.
- Clinikle does not endorse, support or guarantee the completeness, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness of any content submitted by our users. Your use of or reliance on any content on the site is done at your own risk.
- You understand that by using the service you may be exposed to content that you find offensive, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, and it is not possible for us to monitor every submission in a timely manner. Under no circumstances will the operators of the site be held liable for loss or damage of any kind related to your use of any such content in any way.
Accounts & Submissions
- Your submissions to the site must abide by our posting guidelines. Additionally, they must comply with relevant laws.
- You will not spam, harass, threaten, or abuse any other users of the site via any medium, including the site's messaging and listing submissions systems.
- You are allowed one account and one account only. Under no circumstances should any person create or have access to more than one user account on the site. Should your account be terminated, you are not to create a new account, or access any other.
- Your account must not be used to impersonate any other individual or group. It must represent only you, and must only be accessed by you. No automated tools are permitted to access user accounts on the site.
- Your account credentials and authentication token are to be kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party for any reason. You take sole responsibility for the security of these.
- We reserve the right to remove any content and any user account, as well as add or remove any aspect of the service at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- Under Australian consumer law, users are entitled to refunds or credits in the case of problems with the site. In the event the site is inaccessible for any period of time, our standard practice will be to credit the additional time on to any listings' expiry dates. If this is not suitable to you, you may contact us for a pro-rata refund. Refunds for reasons other than problems with the site (such as changes of mind) are not permitted.
- You retain all rights pertainig to any original content made in your submissions to the site.
- By posting on the site you agree to give the operators of Clinikle a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to publish your content in its full, abbreviated, reformatted or unformatted form in any media.
- We reserve the right to remove content deemed to be copyright infringing at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion. We may also terminate the account(s) of the user(s) in question.
- It may be required from time to time that we will send you email for reasons such as service announcements or general administration. These communications are considered part of the service, and it may not be possible to opt out of these.
We may change these terms from time to time. This may be done with or without notice, at any time, as the need arises.